Ep 16 - The Black Minute Market


We're back and this week we are talking about Sci Fi mom's, pooping wombats and pounds being replaced by seconds. We decide if we'd want to be immortal and I teach Lee a new word.

This weeks show idea comes to us from Thom Jones ( Cereal Arsonist)

What do you think about this weeks world? Dystopia , Midtopia or Utopia?


Things mentioned this week:

J.R.R. Tolkien Quote:

"I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to detect its presence. I much prefer history – true or feigned– with its varied applicability to the thought and experience of readers. I think that many confuse applicability with allegory, but the one resides in the freedom of the reader, and the other in the purposed domination of the author."


Comments

Popular Posts