Ep 01 - All Hail 'The Betters'

Welcome to the first Drinks and Dystopia podcast. We have a cheesy intro, we talk a lot of nonsense and get a lot of facts wrong...I feel we've hit all the bases for a good podcast.

This week we discuss what a world would be like if a third of the population had telepathic powers. Would they in-slave us 'norms' ? Would they make great pub bouncers?  Would your wife always know if her bum looked big? These questions and more answered in today's chat.

Let us know what you think. Dystopia? Utopia? or Midopia?


*Edit*
We are also on the 'You' of 'Tubes'...hazzah!

Now if I could just crack the secret codes of itunes and we'd be in business. 

Comments

  1. Loved it! I know a lawyer who would have something to say about having mind reading judges tho ;) I once asked her about her stance if we could know telepathically exactly how a crime went down and she didn't think it was a good idea ethically (but maybe it's because she'd be out of work haha). I personally am fully on board. As long as I get to be one of the telepaths...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts